Sunday 5 April 2015

Project Utopia: First diary entry

//diary entry #1337 citizen #199 26/m// positive? =true  negative? =false//

Dear diary,

Its been only one week since I've been beamed in here but everyone’s talking about the batter ball championships. I’m not very sure what batter ball is but it was given to me in my information flyer, very confusing. Anyway the championship is due in three days and that’s not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk about how I finally got a job acceptance in something they call “sector 32”; not sure what it is though I have to report at the military base in 6-7 days but at least I get to play batter ball. Well I need to find myself a team and I heard the eagle winners are looking for people to join them. I’m not sure what i'll end up as; probably a striker because I was really good and making hoops in my childhood.

See you soon,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment