Monday 6 April 2015

Project Utopia: Second diary entry

//  diary entry #1467 citizen #199 26/m// positive? =true negative? =false //

Dear diary,

It turns out I have to report today to “Sector 32”so I’m going to have to take the military ferry. Can you believe that! I get to be right next to my fellow soldiers! Anyway, I have to go to work so I’ll talk later.

I have so much to talk about! I had such wonderful day! Today they only showed me to the upper levels but I’m already being taught how to warden the prison and to make sure the citizens follow their schedule and make sure they go to the lower level. I’m not sure why I’m not allowed to go there but it’s something about ‘helping Xeonia thrive in the face of impending danger’ but I was assured I would be shown down there in the next month or so. Anyway, I had a good day and I need to sleep because I need to wake up early for some ‘warden meeting’ in the morning.

See you,


Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment